Do U Guys Remember Block Catching??
| Ok.. Before today topic, I would like to tell u guys why I choose this topic.. Well,Muihoon seems to wan me write the blog everyday. Is ok. I dun mind... This is PASSIOn! K... I talked to Junwei in msn when I got this idea..He told me that he missed the good old days when we are playing block catching. Yeah.. I agreed it was really memorable. But he told me, now we are all old cant play.. I told him y not?... haha.. If u all like it, we still can play, as long as our hearts are YOUNG. Right Junwei?... Talking about him.. I really think that time passes fast.. From a Gay I used to know in the past. Now his Msn nick can put ALL MENS LAND!! WHOoooooo... So Surprised. But he had changed his nick when I say him.. Actually no need la... No matter wad u change, I still will say u de.. Is normal.. haha.. Junwei had changed a lot but I got one question for him.. Y still no girl fren. Are u sure u are Straight?.. haha... Well, We all hope so k? He is our old bird that nvr fails to turn up for any gathering we had. I really appreciate it.. Thanks Voodo!! We need more support from u guys.. Without u guys, I will not have any topics to write le.. Anyway, heard that Yiru cant come on that day.. I really hope u can consider again as we all really missed u.. From bottom of my HEART. We wans to see more pple.. Even Mrs LEE I wan to contact her to come.. Hope she can made it for that day.. Welll.. Thats enough for today.. I wish more of u can come out with beautiful stories to share with us.. OK MAHA BODHI ROCKS!!! |

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home