Memories and Something in me...
Halo, today is my off day, why not another post from me? haha.. I am very happy that more and more of our classmates had seen our blog.. Joseph phua had seen it ytd... haha...Gathering date is nearby, I guess i am quite excited about it as this time round, it looks like a big grp.. Not bad... I hope everyone can turn up.
Ok... heres a little of me during the primary sch days... Believe or not, I am not those who are really into sports kind during those days.Except for table tennis... I remember everyday, and I really mean everyday during the pri 3 to pri 5 period. Recess Time = Table Tennis Time!!! haha.. everyone of us will rush down to the canteen and book the 2 pathetic looking tables and start playing for the 30 mins of recess time. Well, I really enjoyed playing even until recently that I pick up table tennis again and played at my work place recreation club. But compare to the rest, I am not that active.. But one thing in me, I am super talkative in class... I am sure I am but not as much as some of the rest that were always seen standing outside the class.. Man they are stupid.. lol talk also dunno see when.. I remembered one "beautiful incident" I had with this classmate called JUNWEI. We had been punished by Mrs Lee Lian Choon to stand behind the class room facing each other... Wad a joke. I remember I scolded junwei when he tell me can u dun look at me like that? lol PUI!!! If I got a chance do u think I wan to look at u? PUI!!! haha...that part made everyone in the class laugh.. But i know I am generally a good student.. Dun giv much troubles.. haha... Thats a little story or incident I had.
Talking abt Mrs Lee.. I did called her few days ago to invite her to come to our gathering. It was negative as she had to attend some family meeting on that day.. She told me that she was still as fine but may be quiting or retired next yr.. The reason I think is better to keep it to ourself by not stating in this blog.. But I am sure that she is a great teacher no matter wad.. We all used to scare of her in the past, see her like dunno see wad like that. Not anymore now, we can talk like frens... haha.. No prob.. = ) Hope to see more post from u guys... Take care everyone...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home